WELCOME.

This is my project. The complete analysis of a plot of land. Including temperatures, organisms, and features.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Visit # 2! 9/20/10

This time around there were  changes to the climate. It was much cooler and more comfortable. Leaves were starting to turn colors even.

Length of Day: 12: 16
Temperature:  65º



I also noticed the tracks of a woodland mammal. Likely a raccoon. 






I also noticed a strange metallic shimmer to the water in areas. I think it could be gasoline or some form 
of chemical pollution. 




Here is also the updated EDD with the phosphate tested from this visit. You will noticed there is no second trial, and that is because I accidently dumped all my water out before I could do a second trial. Woops. I've also added an "average" column for the results.



1 comment: